Saturday, February 19, 2011

Work, work, work

My husband works SO much sometimes. It isn't because he would rather be at work because I know he would much rather be here. It isn't because he is a workaholic either. He is just a super responsible person and when he needs to work to get things done, well he works to get things done. I am thankful he has a job, and I am so thankful he works so hard, and I really like the extra money on his pay check. But I wish his weekends were spent at home and not at work.  Today is an absolutely gorgeous day here in the Pacific Northwest and if he were home we'd go for a hike or do something fun outdoors. Yes, I could do that by myself or go meet up with some friends, but I really want him to be with me. So I guess instead I will spend some time out cleaning up my garden. Maybe I will go for a walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment