Friday, February 25, 2011

Teen Mom

When I first heard there was a show on MTV called Teen Mom I thought, oh that's just great glorify being a teen mom! Now how many teenagers will get pregnant just to try and be on an MTV show. I never watched it. The kids would talk about it and I told them I thought it was ridiculous to have a show like that on TV. You see I was a teen mom, I know the struggles...

Well yesterday was a snow day, I went to work for a couple of hours and when I cam home Blake was just leaving with his friends. He had left the TV on, and yep you guessed it...Teen Mom was on. I sat down with the intent of changing the channel, but before I knew it I was sucked in and watching Teen Mom. It was so real, there was no glorification there at all. It showed the struggles of being a teen mom. If i was a young person watching that show it would really make me think twice about being very careful not to become pregnant. I still don't know that it's TV worthy but it's definitely not what I thought it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment