Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Living your dreams

Are you living your dreams? If not, why? and do you think you will get there? Have your dreams changed?

I am living the life I used to dream of and never thought I'd have. In my old life I was always hurting, angry, broken...rarely was I truly happy. I felt like I did not belong anywhere. I dreamed of a life where I'd be happy, where I'd have a home that felt like home, where I'd feel like I belonged. Here I am, honestly content with my life. Sure there are still dream for the future, but if my life stayed as it is today I'd be perfectly happy with that. I love my home, and it FEELS like home, I love the area I live in, I feel loved every day by the people around me. It truly doesn't get much better than this. As for my future dreams...

I plan on getting my degree and moving forward on the career path I am on, which is serving the elderly and disabled in my community.

I plan to spend more time hiking, camping, just being outdoors.

One day maybe I will have the farm I dream of where I can raise more of my own food.

I also plan on continuing to feel loved every day by the people around me and loving them in return, because in the end that is what truly matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment