Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday ramblings

Not a lot going on today...we'll be watching the Superbowl this afternoon, and eating yummy nacho's. Been kind of a lazy day.

Marc has been experimenting with dehydrated foods for hiking/camping. Last night we ate his first soup from all dehydrated veggies and meats...OMG it was so good! The only thing missing was a campfire and stars in the sky. Totally made me want to go camping. Of course it didn't help that earlier in the day we had driven up to Wynoochee Lake, walked around the campground and hiked a couple trails. Really gave me the camping itch.

I am ever so patiently (ok maybe not so patiently) waiting for my first real online classes to start. I just finished week one of orientation...and it's just making me want more! The orientation is kinda slow, and super easy. I am already finished my assignments for week two lol Anyhow I am totally looking forward to my first two classes and hope they won;t be too much for me!

Ok...guess that's it for this Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment