Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The little things

Its always the little things that bring me the most comfort and happiness...

The beauty of the sunrise
The sound of children laughing
The birds flying outside my window

But one of the things that brings me the most happiness is hearing the way my boys interact together. Those boys get along so well and I am so thankful for that. I always wondered as they were growing up if they would be close as adults. Well now they are getting closer to adulthood (one has reached it in age, not sure about maturity lol) and they are so close. Last night around 9pm they decided they were going jogging. I was laying in bed listening to them get ready and it just made me smile, made me feel so happy inside as I listened to their banter, their laughter. I believe that as adults they will remain very good friends, and that makes my heart happy.

1 comment: