Thursday, January 27, 2011

Its official

I am enrolled in school! At the age of almost 38 (wow, I sure don't feel that age) I am going back to school. I have enrolled with the University of Phoenix as a full time student. I am working towards my AA in Human Services and when I am done with that I plan on moving on to my BA in the same field. All of my classes are online, which freaks me out a little but I am hoping I will manage ok. So my 3 week orientation starts on Monday and my first day of class will be Feb 28th. Wish me luck! This is a very busy time of year for me anyhow, so hoping I can keep it all balanced.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! just make sure to communicate well with your teacher!

    I'm proud of you.... and umm I will be 40 this year and I just went back as you know lol

    ReplyDelete