Monday, January 24, 2011

Conversations with Blake

I swear I could dedicate this entire blog to conversations with my youngest child...

Blake "Mom, can I get a tattoo when I am older?"
Me " Well sure, you can do what you want when you're eighteen"
Blake "Good because me and Keegan want to get a tattoo that has something to do with Josh"
Me " I think that would be nice"
Blake " Ya something to do with baseball"
Me " Ya that would be good"
Blake " I know, we will get a bag of hot fries, a Slurpee and a baseball tattooed on us!"
Me " lol"
Blake " No really and on the hot fries instead of Andy's hot fries we'll get Josh Johnson Hot fries!"
Me " Well good thing you cant get one until your eighteen, maybe by then you wont think hot fries and Slurpee's will make a cool tattoo!"
Blake " I will still think its cool"

lol Oh my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment