Friday, January 21, 2011

Anger

I find anger to be one of the most time wasting emotions there is. I used to be angry a lot, now I am rarely angry. Often now if I feel anger coming on I am able to talk myself out of it. I used to have this self talk in my head that would build my anger to the bursting point! Slowly over the years I learned to talk in a more positive way to myself. I literally have conversations in my mind lol I ask myself what good will getting angry in this situation do? And the answer is almost always nothing. It will do no good at all. The only think that will happen is I will feel like crap, the person I am angry with will feel like crap and nothing gets solved. Usually by the time I am angry, whataver it is that got me there is done. Anger can't undo it, but it can certainly make things worse. So most of the time now I handle things very calmly and rationally. My husband and kids are so used to my calm nature that if I ever do get angry you'd think the world ended! Can't really blame them though. Anyhow you should all try some positive self talk when you find yourself feeling angry about something.  =)

The official for Pink's Fuckin Perfect(its good)
http://www.vevo.com/watch/pink/fkin-perfect/USLV41000041

No comments:

Post a Comment